BMI & REBELEON ENTERTAINMENT TO PRESENT 6TH ANNUAL ‘LOS PRODUCERS’ CHARITY EVENT ON THE EVE OF THE LATIN GRAMMY AWARDS IN LAS VEGAS
Event Benefitting St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital to Be Held on November 16 at the Hard Rock Café on Las Vegas Strip
- Broadcast Music, Inc. (BMI) and Rebeleon Entertainment will present its 6th annual highly anticipated Los Producers live music event, which will include performances from Latin GRAMMY nominees and Latin music trendsetters.
- Performances will include Latin GRAMMY nominees La Santa Cecilia,Esteman and The Chamanas.
- Latin GRAMMY nominees Noel Schajris of Sin Bandera, ObieBermudez and Pablo López.
- Latin GRAMMY nominees Luciano Pereyra, Dani Martin and Jotdog.
- Latin GRAMMY nominees Ile, Gianmarco, Morat and Álex Anwandter.
- Latin GRAMMY winner Luis Enrique, along with Francisca Valenzuela, Los Publishers and Mauricio Rengifo from the Colombian Latin pop duo Cali & Dandee.
- The Latin music industry at large will join forces to raise funds for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, which advances cures, and means of prevention, for catastrophic pediatric diseases through research and treatment.
- Considered one of the hottest tickets of GRAMMY week, the Los Producers, led by multiple Latin GRAMMY and GRAMMY award-winner, Sebastian Krys, this event has historically been a star-studded gathering, and this year promises to be no exception.
- Numerous surprises planned, plus tributes to some of the artists, producers, and icons we have recently lost. A great evening of live music awaits!
Wednesday, November 16, 20016
Hard Rock Café on the Las Vegas strip
3771 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Nevada 89109
Celebrating over 76 years of service to songwriters, composers, music publishers and businesses, Broadcast Music, Inc.® (BMI®) is a global leader in music rights management, serving as an advocate for the value of music. BMI represents the public performance rights in nearly 12 million musical works created and owned by more than 750,000 songwriters, composers, and music publishers. The Company negotiates music license agreements and distributes the fees it generates as royalties to its affiliated writers and publishers when their songs are performed in public. In 1939, BMI created a groundbreaking open-door policy becoming the only performing rights organization to welcome and represent the creators of blues, jazz, country, and American roots music. Today, the musical compositions in BMI's repertoire, from chart toppers to perennial favorites, span all genres of music and are consistently among the most-performed hits of the year. For additional information and the latest BMI news, visit www.bmi.com, follow us on Twitter @BMI or stay connected through Broadcast Music, Inc.'s Facebook page.
About St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. It is the only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center devoted solely to children. Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20 percent to 80 percent since the hospital opened more than 50 years ago. St. Jude is working to drive the overall survival rate for childhood cancer to 90 percent, and we won’t stop until no child dies from cancer. St. Jude freely shares the discoveries it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to savethousands more children. Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food – because all a family should worry about is helping their child live. Join the St. Jude mission by visiting stjude.org, liking St. Jude on Facebook (facebook.com/stjude) and following us on Twitter (@stjude).